4/02/2008

Jaylee and Olivia






Jaylee and Olivia
Those are my sister Shavon's kids. They live down in ST. George with there new mom Angie and Dad. Shavon past away from cancer on March 6th of 2005. My mom is really close to them and I also am. They lived with my mom before I was married, so I was a big part of there lives. Like built in babysitter. So 2 weeks ago my mom and I went to stay with them and took the swimming, it was so warm down there i got sun burnned. Those little girls are so tan. Jaylee is 7 and is going to be baptized on July 5th, She sure is spunky and hates girly girly things. Olivia is going to be 6 in October and is starting school this Fall. Which is good, because you look and talk to her and you don't think she is 5. She is already getting good at the things she should learn at kindergarden. Well those are my little big neices that I love so much.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Wow I can't believe how big they are!