6/02/2008

Trucks..............


I am so sorry it took me so long to update my blog. But I don't have much to blog about, I hate my dog right now and I haven't had a doctors appointment for a while and my life is awesome. So that is why I haven't blogged for a month. So I was showing Scott that I have nothing to blog about and he said he wanted a picture of his semi truck on there. So I think that I should tell you a little about what my husband has been doing the last two years. One day Scott said he wanted to start his own business and I said NO, I said no for a long time. Then one day I thought to myself what do we have to lose......................a house all our cars and a lot of money. But who thinks like that anyways. I thought we were going to be RICH, I was wrong but my husband loves what he does and loves to be the boss. It's just good that he doesn't look like a trash trucker and doesn't talk like one too. Scott just hauls dirt and asphalt for bigger companies that lease his truck. So he can be home every night with me. So here is a picture of his pretty purple truck. He has a red truck and a green truck but they are not as good looking a this one.

No comments: