7/08/2008
Jaylee's Big Day
This weekend we went to St. George to see Jaylee get baptized. The drive down there sucked and I am so glad that we don't have anymore trips planed before this baby comes out. Although the drive sucked the baptism was amazing. Her grandpa Bair baptized her and my dad grandpa Mecham confirmed her, he gave a really good blessing that pretty much made all of us cry.
Jaylee loves to hug and hang allover Scott. She thought she was pretty funny putting her leg on him.

Jaylee and Olivia..........................so cute. Jaylee's dad gave her a locket that has a picture of her mom and her when Jaylee was a baby. Also John had Shavons CTR ring and he put that on the chain with the locket. That probably was the most special present ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Nicki, I found your blog spot on Leslie's site after she found me. Your blog is really cute, and I love all your pics. Your nursery and crib looks so good! Hope you don't mind me stopping by!
Post a Comment