We took the kids to see Santa and Brody went right up to him and sat on his lap. He did so good. Brighton watched Brody do it but she wanted nothing to do with him. Maggie was a cute little girl and told Santa she wants Brody to stop licking her head for Christmas. :) Yep it is pretty gross and I know he does it because I yell at him for it. Brody told Santa he wanted a truck because that is what Natty told him to ask for. If you asked Brody what he wants he wants everything. He has been saying that he wants a Buzz light year but he has one he just got for his birthday so I think I may just wrap it up and have him open it again. That will work wont it?
2 comments:
Cute Pics! They did so good! Santa always scared me as a child. You should see the santa's in our mall though. lol
You better post pictures of him opening the Buzz again. You are so funny, but really part of the fun is ripping the present open.
Post a Comment