7/07/2011

Summer Fun!

Summer has been so fun this far.
Maggie is getting so big. At her 9 month check up she weighs 20.9 pounds and is a chunk! She is almost walking and she will stand and just stand. I tell her to walk to me and she just laughs.
Brody started swimming lessions and he is a fish. I had to lie and say that he was 3 so I didn't have to be in the water with him. He does a lot better then the kids that are 3.
Scott Count is normal for now and we are just checking back every month now but he has not been checked for 6 weeks because that is my husband for you.
Me, I am doing good same old. I feel really old and I am having a freak out week because I bought a freaking minivan and I didn't think that it would be this hard on my to give up my Mazda. :(
On a good note I got a cheaper van and now I have a awesome boat. The tower came in the mall yesterday and now I am just waiting on Scott to put it on. :)





My neighbor and I bought this together and we all have so much fun on it. We are renting it out if anyone wants to rent it. I even play on it!

2 comments:

Kami said...

So fun! How much are you renting it for? We will be up visiting my parents at the end of the month and it might be fun for the kids to play on for a day.

Miranda said...

freak I want to go out on your boat!