We went to the Gorge over the 24th of July............ Yes I am super slow with this Blog lately. We had so much fun. We were on the boat for 3 days and 2 night. I have only been there once before and I am in love with this place. We are going back every year. My kids did great and took naps on the boat and we just played and drove around all day long. Brody is a stud and knee boards already. Maggie road in the tube but didn't know what to think about it.
I love our new boat!
It will be a fun place for all our friends and boats so lets plan next years :)







3 comments:
Looks like tons of fun!
How fun! we should plan a boating adventure sometime with our families and Adam and Joann. I know it's late this year, but maybe next year! I love the water :)
i am jealous of your boat, your waterslide, and your hot body.
Post a Comment