12/09/2008

I forgot to blog


okay so I have been lazy or really busy........ it depends on how you look at it. This mother thing is taking a wear on me, but I LOVE IT! When I have time to blog I think to myself blog or sleep and if you know me I love to sleep. So a lot has happened and if you want to know about it, look at Natty's blog. We got family pictures done. Brody looks like a teddy bear in this pic. It was my birthday and I am flippin 24 now. I started to play soccer on Monday nights yeah I am so out of shape. That giving birth thing sure changed me. It's still fun to play but a lot harder. Little Brody is still growing way to fast and Scott is just truckin away. (well his employes are) I am so excited for Christmas. I can't wait. I have a surprise for you all. I have decided to go private, why because I don't want all these creeps to look at my super cute boy. Not really but that is what every one else says. But leave me your e-mails and if I like you I will invite you to look at my blog still. he he

13 comments:

Whitney said...

blah_56@hotmail.com

Jeff & Erin said...

esoccer128@hotmail.com

That one Gal... said...

Hey Aunt Nicki...ok...that sounds weird. So, yea...Nicki! My mom and I are having fun following your blog. Well, she likes the pictures...She usually doesn't have time to read. lol Make sure and invite me!

mlandis015@msn.com

Love you guys!

Natty said...

Ok, I don't care if you like me or not you have to invite me cuz I am the coolest person ever!!
montgomery51891@gmail.com just incase you forgot... or can't spell either way there is my email.

Natty said...

apparently I can't type its montgomery51801@gmail.com

Meek said...

Hey Nikki!

Wendymecham@gmail.com

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

I hope that you invite me to view your blog. my address is emiliepwilson@gmail.com

kim said...

Love the family pics! I wish I was playing soccer with you guys again! There were a lot of good laughs! Here's my email :kimwmartin@gmail.com

KFoxL said...

gklandward@netzero.com. Cute pics, as always.

Hey Nicki, I want to invite you to a baby shower for Christopher's wife, Marianne. Can you send me your mailing address? Thanks.

Elizabeth Reed said...

I want an invite to your blog ejlsreed@live.com
Liz

Anonymous said...

zeek@bairden.com

LeeAnn said...

leeann.lundgreen@usu.edu and tell Natty to invite me to hers too. I don't know how to send her a message now that hers is already private.

Anonymous said...

daltonjaneen@msn.com tell natty i want to look at hers also thanks. love ya