11/16/2008

The Brodster is THREE months today!

I can't believe he is three months already. He is getting so big so fast. The other night I was changing his diaper and I looked at his face and his tongue was out of his mouth and he was just moving it around. Lucky Brody he has a new toy. It is so fun to see how he changes and how much fun he is getting. I love being a mom!









I Love him so much!

6 comments:

Hanne and Fam said...

Hey Nicki! I found you and I sent you an email with an invite to my blog.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

he is soooo cute

Jessica Davis said...

He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how much he has grown. How is life away from Silver Clippers. I thought I would miss it more but I don't. I miss the people not the work.

Whitney said...

He looks so big!

Lyndz, Chris, Andew, Evan and Liam said...

Happy Birthday to the bestest sister ever!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Nicki. How are things at work. I never go in cause I dont know anybody there any more. Keep in tough and good luck with the new one he is a doll.