
1/22/2009
Brody Boy
I didn't mean for Ragon to kiss Brody with the tongue, but that is what happened. Brody is getting so big and is now sitting up by his self. He loves his puppy Ragon. Sometimes Brody likes to kiss Ragon. (yeah that is sick) I don't think that I ever blogged about Brody having to go see a therapist because he has a little bit of a funny shaped head. (I can't spell what he has) Don't worry it's fixed now. But anyways the therapist said yesterday "your baby is right where he needs to be at 6 months" I said he just turned 5 months. "Oh then he is ahead for his age, that"s funny because bigger baby's take longer to do thing." I guess bigger baby's are lazy. Not my baby! I think that it helps that Brody can watch Brighton do all these things and wants to do them too. So thanks Brighton for all your help with Brody. Maybe one day you'll stop poking at his eyes!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I would love to have a dog! how fun! Hey we have that same little basketball hoop :) Cute little boy!
Nicki~ he is so dang cute. I can't believe how big he is. super cute!!
Post a Comment