Natty's and My Husbands got us snowboard passes and we wanted to go. (Yeah, stupid idea) So we went up for a half day today. Our first run down it made us breath hard and sweat a little. This told us that probably we are out of shape. We ignored the the problem and went back for more. (Stupid again) we thought okay we can rest on the lift rides will be fine. Yeah right it took us double time to get down the mountain because we had to sit our butts down and watch the other snowboarders fly past us. I know that every time they went past us they laugh, anyways beside the others laughing and us sweating a little and now sore body's. It was a really fun time. So if any of you guys need snowboarding Buddy's me and Nat are the shit!




3 comments:
Shoot Nikki! I hope you get a bigger diamond and that the jeweler gives it to you for FREE! I think you and Natty are snow boarding babes!
That sucks about your ring. But I freakin love the pictures of Brody. Maybe in 20 years our kids can hook up?
That sucks! I would be pissed! so would Brent, he paid my ring off after he sold his dirt bike! He did get another one a year later though, so I don't feel as bad :)
Post a Comment