3/06/2009

The best sister ever!

Shavon passed away from cancer four years ago today
Just some memories
I love you!





Shavon was and will always be the best sister. I look up to her for so many things. She was the best mom and I've learned from her how to take care of my own baby. She would do anything for her two little girls. On Shavon's days off she would always have fun things planned. (so I would make sure we would have the same days off) We loved to go swimming at the pool, I swear she was a fish and her two little girls took after her on that one. She never had the best life but she made it the BEST. She taught me how to do hair (That's why I am so good) She told me to raise my arms in the air if I had a hard time falling a sleep and I would get tired and sleep. She pulled out my front teeth. She told me it's okay to leave shampoo in my hair because the conditioner gets the rest out. I remember all the times she would let me fallow her around. Yep Those were the days and now all I have are the memories and I am glad that I have that. I will see you soon Shavon and Don't forget.........................."what he'll be back for me"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She loved watching that movie just so she could say that line at the end.. I know I have sucked at showing it but I miss her too.

Me and the girls don't do anything for the day she died. Not exactly the best memory. We send her blue (her favorite color) Balloons with notes from the girls on them on her Birthday.

Those pictures of her are awesome. I remember how happy she was that day. I am so glad she was feeling so good that day.