That Brody was crawling in these pic's but nope I trick you. Brody is now 7 months and is a crazy roller. He is all over the floor. He started to get up on all four and rocks and screams because he can't move fast enough. It is pretty funny to watch. Also Brody might be half dog, he likes things in his mouth and he loves to bite shoes and play with your toes.




Brody loves uncle
Duren!
We went and got ice cream and Brody just sat and watch all of us eat.
5 comments:
Maybe your dog is influencing him to much!
I just can't get over how cute he is. Maybe in a few years we can hook our kids up. Thanks for the advice about the dirty diapers and the jumparoo.
You should really be thankful he's not crawling yet, once they start crawling they are into EVERYTHING! These pics are cute, he looks alot like Scott.
Again, I can't say it enough, I love Broady!!! If I wasn't married and he was 25 years older, I think I would date him. That's not creepy is it? I'm not trying to be creepy.
He is so big and so stinkin cute! We still need to get together to visit Dar sometime.
Post a Comment