
4/27/2009
Big Boy Brody
Brody turned 8 months a couple of weeks ago and I just wanted to tell you what he has been doing. Started to crawl and get into everything. He can now pull him self up on things and his favorite is his toy box and his dads Xbox chair. He never wants to sit we always have to be right there holding his hands so he can walk. I don't want this but I think that he is going to be walking soon. I can't believe that he is so big. He weighted 22 1/2 pounds the other day when we took him in for his ear infection. Oh yes that is another thing he has gotten so many cold this winter I am glad to see the sun. Anyways that's my little boy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love this little boy! He just makes me smile!
He is just so dang cute! He still outweighs Simon by 2 1/2 pounds! We missed you last night.
My 18 month old weighs 21 lbs! your boy will be buff when he grows up!
Post a Comment