4/06/2009

Random

Scott and Moose made dinner yesterday and they were pretty proud of that chicken. It tasted pretty good. They sure do cook good. Now they just need to do it a little more. I think they want to start there own show but are to afraid they would be called gay!







Brody always has to have something in his mouth.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm! That looks Yummy!!! They can come cook at my house if they get bored. :)

Your lil guy is so stinking cute!

Hanne and Fam said...

As good as that looks I don't know if I could eat it if it was 'looking' at me! How's your ankle doing?

Jessica Davis said...

Thay chicken looks yummy! Very creative idea. Nicki that little boy of yours is absolutely adorable. I love the pic in the tub, so cute:)

Chris and Leslie said...

That looks so yummy! How is everything? I miss chit chatting with you everyday!

McKensie and Caleb said...

Where the lemons are placed is just hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!!!