6/14/2009

Brody's last week

Brody and I went out to Malad to see Scott. Scott was working on the trucks and I found Brody's new love. Yep a freaking semi truck. He is taking after his dad. He loved all the knobs and bling in there. We sat in that truck for a hour and he cried when we got out.



He loved the big steering wheel. I sat him in it and he stayed.

Then last Monday Natty and I were on a walk with the kids and the LTD bus went past us and we thought it would be fun to just get on and let it take us around Logan. The kids loved it, probably because they didn't have to be in there car seats. Both the kids were so happy. We will have to do it again.







Lindsay bought this swimming pool for the babies and it has rained everyday. I saw the sun for a minute today for I blew it up and looked outside and thought "may be not" so I let Brighton and Brody play in it. They kept on climbing in and out and laughing at each other for a good hour. It is now my new babysitter. I love you Lindsay. No you can't have it back.




2 comments:

Hanne and Fam said...

Riding the LTD for fun is a regular habit of ours, but only on Granpa's bus!

Joann said...

That is so funny because when we were little my mom would take us for rides on the LTD bus and we thought it was the coolest thing ever!