7/07/2009
Month worth of pic's
So it has been some time from the last post. (Thanks Kelsey for the reminder) We have been doing a lot and Brody has loved everything. We swim all the time. We love to go to the soft play at the mall. We went to go old Malad to the parade on the 4th and then headed up to Idaho Falls to see my cousins and watch the best fireworks show around. Brody loved uncle Bert's motor bike and that rocking horse of my aunts. He would put his feet up and move back and fourth. He sat on Scott's lap and just enjoyed the cuddles from his dad and the fireworks. He also loves fire cracker's and bottle rockets. He takes after his dad. sorry so many pic's but I know you all love to see these pretty faces. ENJOY! I forgot he got his first tooth about 2 weeks ago and now has another one. Big new.................... He is walking! I love that I will have my arms back.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love pictures, so please post as many as you want. I'm so happy Brody is finally walking!!! And it looks like Scott is high in that picture with Brody on his lap. HA HA! j/k Love ya girl!
Looks like you have been having a fun summer! yay for walking!
Post a Comment