7/28/2009
I am so thankful.
Brody got really dirty today when I gave him a snack and I brought him out side to play in the water. He loves the hose. I am just watching as he picks the hose up looks in it and and tries to drink it as fast as it comes out. Anyways yesterday I went to a baby's viewing that was 8 days old and I thought how lucky I am to have such a healthy baby. I thought that my life was over when he needed his testicle surgery. I just have heard of a lot of babies that have had such hard lives and I am truly grateful for My baby! HE IS WALKING ALL OVER THE PLACE! I can't believe how fast the grow up. I mean this kid is not even one and is acting like he is 2. (well almost) But anyways I love my baby and I am so happy that I can even have kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, I sure picked the wrong day to check in on your blog. What a sad story. Pics of B are adorable though, he is at such a fun age and it just gets better.
We are blessed!
Yes, were so lucky to have such healthy babies! We need to get them together sometime to play!
Is he seriously walking? Crap, what's up with Jack? ha ha. No, I don't care. He's going to do it. And I totally know what you mean about the Smart's baby. I never ever want to think about the what if's with my babies. Dealing with Charlotte is hard but then I have to remind myself...I have her here with me and I'm so thankful! Now, bring over Brody and make him show Jack how to walk! ha ha
Loved seeing you at the Relay for Life. Miss all you guys.
Post a Comment