8/23/2009

Birthday Boy!

Brody got these cool trucks that he can ride. He loved the cake. I can't believe that he is One already. I keep thinking it is time for another one BUT I just can't get my self to think too hard about it. I love Brody and think I need him to myself for a little longer. Brody and I are best buds until dad comes home and all he wants is Scott. Scott takes such good care of him and misses him everyday while he is away with work. I love you Brody.



















3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is such a cool car! Happy Birthday, Brody. He doesn't have the baby look anymore. He's growing up!

Joann said...

I bet he loves those little cars. My boys can't get enough of stuff like that. Happy birthday Brody! They grow up so fast!

Wendi said...

That is amazing a cake that size could go so many places.