8/19/2009
Happy One Year!
So my phone is being stupid and I can't get the pic's off of it from Brody's Birthday party. We had a family party on Sunday and Brody got hooked up with swings ridding cars and tons of clothes from the family. I got him a cute cars cake, that was mostly for Andrew and I. We love cars. We let him have his own little baby cake. I knew he would destroy it because he had his eye on the big cake all day. This little man eat everything. There has not yet been something that he wont eat. I took him to his year appointment and he is 25 pounds and I think 31 inches. HE has had a running nose for like 5 weeks and I talk to the Doc. about that and he thinks he might be allergic our dog or cat. So if you guys want a dog she is yours. The Doctor gave Brody some medicine to see if it would help and he slept good last night so I am going to keep it up. :) So I'll post some pic's later. They are supper cute. Oh yes I got another job working with Natty at State Farm Insurance. It is going well so far. So I am oinly going to work two half days doing hair. So if you call me or text me on my day off of hair you will have to wait. It has been stressing me out not have set days to do hair so I'll let you all know what days that will be. Anyways sorry so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment