9/03/2009

One Year Photo's

For sure he is the CUTEST Brody EVER!








My friend works at Kiddie Kandids and she does such a good job on her boys that I wonted her to do Brody's pic's. Brody has been sick the last couple of days so he was not himself. He did do good for being doped up on Ibuprofen. We tried really hard to get Brody and Brighton together but the older they get the harder they want to try not to do what we want :) I love all these pic's and I think that Brody looks like he is 4 in some of them. My little boy needs to stop growing up. Thanks Joann for doing such a good job!



8 comments:

Paula Decaria said...

Holy Cow, he looks so grown up! He is so stinking cute, though!

Kara said...

Major cuteness! we got some done yesterday at Kiddie Kandids :)

Joann said...

I'm so glad you liked them! I'm always nervous to take pictures of my friend's kids! I love how they turned out though. He has such a cute little personality, and I'm glad I could do it.

Hanne and Fam said...

Man, he has gotten so big since the last time I saw him! Way cute pics!

Jessica said...

He seriously looks so much older in these pictures! Like he's FOUR! ha ha. No, seriously, he does. He's so flippin' cute!

Kelsey said...

He looks so cute. He really does look like he is way older than 1. Crazy how time flys!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Nicki when did your 1 year old turn 5? He looks so grown up in his pics, they are so cute!

Wendi said...

He is so cute! I don't want our baby to be 1 yet. I'm not ready. I'm glad you guys have your sweet Brody.