9/25/2009

Oh so sad summer is over.

Summer is almost over and I just thought that I would put some pic's of this summer up and let you take a hour and enjoy my family. (it will be close to an hour with all the pic's)

We went to the Derby last week on a date. so fun!


These two love the park. We try to take them to the park everyday. It helps us out as well as them.

The slid are so much funner to try to walk up.


Brody loves to get his hair done when I do Brighton's. I think I screwed him up. Every time I have someone over for a hair cut he thinks he is next, so he gets his neck line trimmed a lot.

Brody loves Tylenol. When he needs it he opens right up for it. He likes to carry the bottles around and play with them.

So much fun at the Zoo!

They loved the big monkey!

Moose is Brody favorite.
I loved this pic Brody is so in love with the animals. He just started at the big long necked thing.
They really liked the monkey. It reminded them of each other.

There eyes got so big when they saw the animals. It was so fun to watch and see how much they have grown up in just 1 year. I can't believe last year he was a brand new baby at this time.

He loves treats. He takes after me. Good thing he was in Brighton's car seat.

This was the only family pic we got and no I am not pregnant. I just stuck out my belly. oops!

He Loves Bear Lake. We took them a lot this year and I am sure will go more next year.

They love to swim in Ragon's water dish.

He loves corn on the cob. he didn't get much with out teeth so I cut it off.

Brody got these swings for his b-day and Brighton and Brody love to hang out on the porch.


Vickie got this big stuffed worm for Brody's b-day and he cuddles and tackles it all day long.

Brody loves to get in the water with Scott before he get on his wake board. One day Brody with wake board with him but not yet.

Cowboy boots and P.J's

If were on the boat so are the oreo's!





5 comments:

Natty said...

I know you called the giraffe "the big longed neck thing" cuz you didn't know how to spell giraffe! ha ha ha I love YOU! p.s. it didn't take me an hour to look at the pics but I still enjoyed doing so!

Elise said...

Hey! I just remembered that I have a link to your blog! I was so excited! Looks like you guys had an awesome summer! I really miss you cutting my hair. You are amazing girl! I have to find someone here in Virginia soon...I'm not really looking forward to it...

Jessica said...

He's so stinkin' cute!! I love these pictures.

Joann said...

I love all your pictures, fun stuff! If our hubby's ever get a day off we should have a date night! (Did you notice I was alone at the derby...yeah sad)

Kara said...

Looks like a fun summer! too bad I'm freezing my butt of now!