Florida was cold but it was so much fun.
Disney World is the happiest place on earth.




They love Mic Mouse

Brody was not a fan of the characters

They were too funny. Brody was hiding in the suitcase and popped out when natty and moose came in.

I know we are kids again

They are kids too. My dad was a life saver. It sucked to push him in the wheelchair but the skipping to the front of the line was AWESOME!


Brody loves the teacups

Peter Pan here we come

Scott bought Brody this hat and he loves it. He wears it around the house all day

This was every ones favorite ride

I know he has a Binky in his mouth......I took them away when he was one and I found one and gave it back and it help some much on the plane ride and he sleeps much better with it. I promise you will never see anymore pic's with that thing. yuck!

My dad and Moose are too funny. He really was pushing moose.

We love this place

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! We went to red lobster for my dad birthday and had a great time. There was nothing like having a birthday when your at Disney world.

We went to Cape Canaveral (can't spell) and saw all the space things there. I thought it was going to be dumb but it was really cool. I don't want to go to space but it was nice to see what they do.
This was the Ocean on the way to the NASA museum


They are behind a fish tank

Brody runs every time I change his diaper. It sucks

We went to a dinner show Arabian Knights and the kids loved to see the horses and eat good mac and cheese

Scott hooked the car seat to our luggage which the stupid thing broke on our way home so we had to stop and buy a new one and it broke too. I guess we packed to much

They had parade in Disney world and we started to dance and here in the video Scott and Brody aren't dancing to much because I dropped my phone and some guys was trying to get my attention
4 comments:
Lucky!!! Looks like alot of fun :)
Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I've never been to Disneyworld, but we went to Disneyland quite often when I was younger. We would go with my grandma so we could use a hadicap pass too. Those things are so nice! No waiting in line!
I love Brody's hat!!! It looks like you guys had a blast, lucky you! :)
ha ha. I love these pictures! Jealous, seriously I really am!! Looks like you had a great time. JEALOUS
Post a Comment