He loves to wear this stupid flash light!
So I was in bed last night trying to sleep. That is how most of my nights are. But while I was lying there I thought I should update my blog. I am a slacker and when I do update it I have a novel for you guys to read. Well Brody is doing great my sister brought over a Micky Mouse toddler bed and toy box for him and we set it up with the crib still there also. The first night he did okay we just laid him down and said he needed to go to bed. He did not fight us at all. I think this was because he knew if that he could get out by himself. The next night he had to sleep in his crib because he just wanted his dadda all night long. i couldn't handle it because Scott works nights so I just put him in his crib to sleep. He only lasted a hour. Then last night I told him to go get in his big boy bed and he went up stairs so I waited a while and went to check on him and he was playing with his tool bench. I let him decide if he wanted his big boy bed or his crib and he said big boy so I put him in bed shut the door and left. A half hour later I went to check on him and had to push him away from the door he was asleep on his teddy bear in front of the door. It was cute but you may think why the post about Brody and his big boy bed....................this is why I NEED HELP! I am a single parent from 10:30 -7:00 and I can't handle Brody waking up 3 times a night .
So enough about Brody. I am doing good at my job that I can blog at and do my things at. I wish that I didn't have to work at the office anymore but I know that just my little paycheck is helping a lot with the stress of Scott. I love doing hair and I am so busy that it is crazy. I never thought that I would have so many people that love my work :) he he I love being busy and helping out with bills but I always think that it would be so nice to stay home and take care of my little boy and make cookies and clean all day long and don't forget the long afternoon naps that I would take everyday............. Whatever get real Nicki that is not what stay at home moms do but I do like to think that that is how my life will be one day. I love how different my life is now and I can't wait to see what is next??????
Scott is doing good his job cutting cheese!!! I always say that because I think it is funny. sometimes I think that I want him to drive a school bus or work for the city just so I can say funny stuff when they ask what he does but Cutting cheese sounds pretty good for me. He just bought a jeep that he wants to take to Moab with my brother Sean. He has a sweet jeep that he loves to go and rock climb with. I think it will be a fun hobby for him but please Scott can you find a cheaper hobby? So there is a little update on the family and I hope your family is doing great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment