7/20/2010
Feeling Blessed
I have been stressed about having a baby in 2 months and not knowing if we could make it on just Scott's income and my hair income. So I am one that when times get hard I like to go to the temple and really pray about it. So this last week I have thought to myself when would it be a good time for Scott and I to go. I never talked to Scott about it, I just thought it. That happens a lot with me. So at Church I was reading that the temple is closed for another couple of weeks. That is always how it goes. Every time I think about going it is on a Monday or closed! Anyways I guess that thinking it was good enough. I Kept looking at all of my bills to see what we could cut back on and I know we could get rid of that crappy Dish network and Scott's cell phone, we could lower it. I called on his phone and because he has been with them for 10 freaking years they are giving him a great deal with unlimited EVERYTHING! Also I feel so bad when I tell Scott that we need to get rid of the dish because he says that his job sucks so he just needs something good to watch..........I don't blame him but come on I need to stay at home with are babies. So those are out. The only thing I could get rid of was a little Truckers debt. Scott Business screwed us up a little. Well today I talk to Scott we figured something out and talk to a company and we are half way out of debt and our payments have dropped over half of what we were paying. I am so happy today that I could spend money! Nope I am saving that crap it could be worth millions. (If I had that much) So after this little girl comes to stay I am just doing hair out of my house like I used to with Brody. Life is good. Sorry I just had to let it out. I have a lot of picture's to post on here about the 4Th of July and Las Vegas but my phone is weird and is not letting me up load them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSS! Good for you guys, I knew something would work out.... you guys were smart with all of that money and now it's paying off :) love ya
That is awesome Nicki!I always remember that whoever watches my kids will never be able to help them learn, or show them the same love and affection that mothers do. It's amazing how things work out when you pray for help. I can definitly be a shining example of praying to be able to cut debt. When you don't think there is anything left to cut Heavenly Father helps you see another way. IT'S AWESOME!!!
I'm so excited for you nicki. It sucks to have to cut things out and find money somewhere else but what a blessing. I'm excited for you to get to stay at home and make that girl of yours so girly girly!! If you need a day to yourself, let me know and I'll watch brody :)
Post a Comment