Vegas was a blast of hot air! It was really fun to get away and just hang out and not worry about anything. We stayed in the Mandalay Bay and that was a super nice hotel with a really fun water park. We swam every day and shopped a lot. I loved it. They have great baby stores and I found Tap Out shirts for my little boy and girl. Scott loved that! He is a big fan of UFC fighting and here in Logan the shirts are twice as much. We saw the tigers at the MGM Grand and these weird fish at Cesar Palace. The kids liked the M&M store and we had to buy them some M&M. I think that is why they liked that store. These kids know there candy! We ate at In and Out burger and there strawberry shakes are awesome. I loved there food. Also I know I am lame but I have never ate at the Cheese Cake Factory and we ate there and Oh my heck......... No pregnant lady should go there. I want to eat it everyday. The pasta was to die for and there red Velvet cheese cake was the best thing I have ever eaten my LIFE! So pretty much this trip was hot and I ate tons of great food. Thanks Natty and Moose for letting my join in on there fun.
1 comment:
oh my heck and a half!! That is THE cutest thing to see kids in tubes in the bath. ha ha ha. That's awesome. I'm glad you got to get away and have fun!!
Post a Comment