11/24/2010

My kids

Just some pictures I got off my phone for you guys to see
                                      This is the face I always get when I ask him to say "cheese"
                   He is so funny. It is like he puts on glasses (Brighton's) and he has to act like a different boy

                                                                            I love her
 Brody loves to give her kisses and he is a slobbery boy so it is really fun to see Maggie's head in spit. Gross!
                                                          She was only a couple weeks or so.
                                       So creepy. She used to do this a lot when she was first born

                                                                          Cute Baby!
                                          She was sleeping but I loved this outfit with her bow :)
                                          Oh how I love bath time and the cuddles afterwards
I got her to wake up (a little)
Maggie is so smiley but once I get my camera out this what she turns into. It's kind of cute :)

No comments: