11/22/2010

Hello agian!

I am back for a couple days. The only bad thing about being back is that I am working again. But I am loving it.  I was not going to come back but they need help in the office and I am loving the time away. I am only working  just a little bit but it is great to have some me time and make some money.
I haven't been blogging because I freaking lost my camera and I got a new phone and it won't connect to the computers. I've tried 3 different ones. I will get it up so you all can see my baby. She is getting big. She had her 2 month appointment this morning and she is 12 pounds and 2 oz. she is smaller then Brody was and I love it. Girls should be smaller. :) I'm not sure but she was in the 70 and 80 for her weight and length and her head is definitely smaller then Brody's was it is in the 50's I think. I don't have the paper with me but she is super cute. The lady that gave her her shot should be shot. She was so slow and she SUCKED at it. I want to call me doctor and let them know I will NEVER let her  do it again.
I have been up to so much in the last month. I moved Brody down stairs in his own room and he slept so good last night. The room is bigger and he has a queen bed who would not loves that. I hope he just keeps it up. He thinks it is cool to have his own room.
I made a new crib set for Maggie and I am painting a wall in her room. I will post pictures when I am done but I am super excited to paint her room and make it girlie and paint Brody's room and make it fun for him. I some ideas for his room.
I also decided that when Maggie was 5 weeks old I wanted to paint my living room. kitchen and family room and it turned out so good. I did it all by myself because Scott hates to paint. :)
 So I am back for the holidays and as soon as I learn my new phone you will get some cute pictures of my kids. Oh Maggie is getting her Blessing pic's done this week I hope and I'll let you know that these people are awesome. They are the ones that did my maternity pictures.

No comments: