While we were there we made did some fun vacations... Canada was fun but the freaking McDonalds was about 20 bucks more to eat there then in the US.
Look at that... They even still have phone booths. I don't think that the kids cared but they still thought it was fun to see a phone with a cord!
Maggie was pissed at something.
Canada was a super pretty place and I would go back!
Rushmore.. I think that is how you spell it.. who cares you know what it is. That was a fun place but I wanted to be closer to it. This is something that I was glad to see but I don't care to go back :)
This was down the street from rushmore and I thought it was fun.
The town was called Flinstones :)
Made two trips to Moab and I gotta tell ya I love this place. Moose wanted to get in on our family pic. They kids have lots of fun as do the parents :)
At our trailer house. The kids loved this powerwheel till they ran it to the ground!
Sturgus!!! I this place I AM GOING BACK TO! (next time with no kids) we sure looked funny with the double stroller and all the bikers. This was fun to see all the biker. The streets were smashed full of biker. North Dakota did have some great people and I made great friends but I am glad to be back in a house again.









No comments:
Post a Comment