11/08/2012
WOW 9 Months!
I can't beleive that it has been 9 months from the last post. I thought about every once in a while then I posted NOTHING. I have lots to blog about but I am going to take it slow. We moved back to Utah in september... Yep we made it 8 months there :) anyways long story Scott was making good money but nothing like we thought. So we found a job in Heber city and he is loving his job and the pay check! Me not so much..... I just miss my family and my little house in Logan. We are renting a house here and it looks like we are looking to buy a house in the spring :) I guess I better start liking it here. Brody and Maggie are so big now. They just turned four and two and I am so in love with these two. I mean some days I want to run away but mostly I love them. I started to look at this blog today and Brody and Maggie were going crazy wanting to see all the pictuers of them and that is when I decied that is something that these kids are going to love and I need to start being better about blogging there lives. Here are Brody and Maggies two and four year pictuers.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment