Sorry it took so long, I lost my camera somewhere and I haven't had alot of time. Brody is looking so big already (crazy he came out so big) . He is a really good baby no problems at all. The only part that sucks is the healing part down under. It is great being a mom. I had to take him to the doctor and had to sign as his mom, yeah thats crazy to a mom. So here some pictures of my cute baby Brody.
4 comments:
Congrats again. He is way cute!
Oh! He is so cute! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Love the name too.
He is a beautiful baby, wow. I love the peach fuzz of new babies and all the little sounds they make. Congrats how big was he?
Hi Nicki! I just found your blog from Wendy's and had to say congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. He is gorgeous! I am glad you are enjoying being a mom. Talk to ya later...
- Randi
Post a Comment