8/27/2008

Why didn't anyone tell me?

Why didn't anyone tell me how bad it freaking hurts afterwards............. I thought that the baby coming through me would me the worst part, bull crap. I never thought it would be like this, but I'll tell you that it is all worth it. I sucks a little not getting my 12 hours of sleep anymore but I think I will adjust. Oh yes, I think that the mom crazy is in me and I blogged about my cute baby boy but I forgot to tell you how much he weighted and stuff like that. Good thing I have a awesome sister who has been helping me out with my baby all week and she blogged the weight and pretty much everything you should know about my Brody. If you want info. go to Natty's Blog.
His name is Brody Scott Marble and Scott's dad thinks that we should have called him Scott (He think it is a good thing to give the first boy the dads first name.) So grandpa Marble calls him Scott. That will change. He was 9lb. 2oz. 21.5in. long and his head was 15cm big....... I'm pretty sure that's why I hurt so bad, but it is totally worth it. Ask me if I would do it again........maybe later.

1 comment:

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

This is really good to know. I am sure going to be druged up after. but your little boy is so stinkin cute. I am just ready to get it over with and have her here. and can I say wow 9 pounds and 15 cm head that is pretty amazing way to go girl. Take care.