
I could wear cute pants, I weighted 23 pounds lighter and I could sit down and not worry about a baby climbing into my ribs. Well I don't remember, but I hope on the 21st I will remember. I have just under 2 weeks to go and I am so thankful for that. I just needed to put a picture of me with out a big belly. But the big belly thing......Scott and I took a prenatal class this weekend and I was due the soonest and I was the smallest.....so I'm not as big as I could be or as big as the six other girls that were there but I still feel really big. Maybe one day I'll put a picture of my
awsome baby belly.
2 comments:
You are a very cute pregnant girl and you don't look like your about to have a baby in 2 weeks! I am so excited for you, maybe he will come a little early! I guess we can only hope.
hello,
oh my goodness, i about died when you left me a message. applesauce on the roof, loved that. we had so much fun. I remember eating your momma's divinty..mmmmmm. You look great. two weeks how exciting. I hope that everything goes great. good luck. keep in touch.
Post a Comment