Last Thursday we went snow boarding with our little weird friend Amanda. Don't worry we like our weird friend. She is always making us laugh. Yeah that helmet, she never takes it off. The Doctors tell her she can't!
Even though we are mom's we still can have fun!I thought fun was over when your a mom but it just gets funner.
I love to leave Brody and come home to his happy smiles.
Just messing around
Thanks to aunt Diana he has a little Bear suit!
Natty and I went to get diapers at Sam's club and they had this little car walker, jumper and I wanted it so bad. It was 70 bucks and my little man already has to many toys. I just decided to take and picture and walk away. I still think about walking right back there and getting it.
2 comments:
I saw that at Sam's club also and I wanted it so bad! Jack cried because he couldn't play with it. If it was cheaper I may have bought it and sold the other jumper. Look at the self control we have!
Amanda is a cutie! I see her at sports Academy once in a while :)
Post a Comment