2/09/2009

Wonder Women!

Funny Storey.................. Natty and I are the BOMB!
Yesterday We made awesome cinnamon rolls and the best ever dinner rolls.
You are probably wondering why the title is wonder women, well it is because Natty and I can cook anything, clean anything and still take the best care of our little babies! (Natty can cook anything with my help). Everyone blogs about how great there husband and kids are and Natty and I thought what if you don't have kids or a good husband to give high 5's to. That is why I am blogging about my dinner rolls. I also think it is really funny some of the things people blog about. I also made that homemade strawberry jam and I am part owners with Parkay spray.
That parkay spray is the laziest thing I have ever purchased.



4 comments:

Kara said...

You are Wonder Women!

McKensie and Caleb said...

You guys are the shit! There you go, I said it! Thanks again for doing my hair last night! And yes, those grilled burritos were delicious...yum! Have a good Valentines day.

Wendy said...

As connoisseur of cinnamon rolls, I must say that these were some awesome tasty rolls. And no, Nikki didn't put me up to this. :) You and Natty are hilarious!

Miranda said...

first of all, I could use some cookin lessons. - some cooking motivation i guess is more like it. ANd second - wow you look great! That baby's not old enough for you to have such a little belly already! how did you do that? i need some tips!