Then today I was working and Brody was in his saucer and I smelt his poo. So I finished my hair cut and picked him up. It was all up his back. My client has a 2 month old and she said " I can't believe they can do that" believe it of not sister my baby is a pooping machine. So I then threw him in the sink and gave him a quick bath. No time for the rubber duck Brod mom needs to make some money.





4 comments:
Hey your kid is almost as cute as mine.
Good thing your blog is private.... I don't know how I feel about my daughter being naked on the internet!?!?!
now, me.... thats a differant story... they paid me alot of money for that!!! ha ha ha... if only that were true!>
I love your little guy! I can't get enough of his twinkly blue eyes and cute smile.
Post a Comment