Scott~Nicki~Brody~Maggie
You were right these did turn out really cute, hopefully I'll get to take his 1 year pics.
I'm so glad you gave me permission to do this... Brody is so cute! haha
your is the cutes boy but i think Anna is the cutes girl.
Those pictures really are adorable! I love his outfit. He is ONE of the cutest little boys...because he reminds me of Jack at that age. I love the chubby babies!
Oh Nick he is just so great, I love him. super cute pics
Cuteness!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You were right these did turn out really cute, hopefully I'll get to take his 1 year pics.
I'm so glad you gave me permission to do this... Brody is so cute! haha
your is the cutes boy but i think Anna is the cutes girl.
Those pictures really are adorable! I love his outfit. He is ONE of the cutest little boys...because he reminds me of Jack at that age. I love the chubby babies!
Oh Nick he is just so great, I love him. super cute pics
Cuteness!
Post a Comment