5/17/2009

Brody's First


Brody got his first surgery, It only took about 30 minutes and all went well. I being the mom was so freaked out with the whole thing about them putting my baby under. He was a trooper and was so good. He looked like someone beat him with a bat under his diaper. It has been a week and a half and he has a check up the first week in June. He acts and looks almost 100% better.
Okay now this is why he had the surgery..................... it is weird for me to say, but this is the hillbilly way of explaining it. When he was born he had one of his nuts that didn't drop into his nut sack so they had to go up, pull it down and tack it into his nut sack! I could use the words scrotum and testicle but I'm not like that so I have to say the real words.................... He had it done at primary children's and they did such a good job with him and me. I totally was freak out for him.







He really liked that ugly shirt they made him wear.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I'm so glad his nut surgery went well.

Kara said...

Ohhh! That is so sad! I'm glad everything went well :)

Cassidy said...

good that he is feeling better. You just feel so worthless when there is nothing that you can do to help them. Harder on the moms if you ask me. poor guy