5/17/2009

Vegas

Sorry so many pic's but I loved all of them. Okay so Natty and I invited our self to go to Vegas with Chris, Lindsay and Andrew. We had a blast, it was nice to get away and the heat and sun was awesome! It was in the upper 90's the whole time. We swam and shopped a lot and the kids were great they all loved the pool! The last night we took the kids to build a bear and little Brody got his first stuffed animal. He would not let go of it. He loved the way if felt. Thanks again Lindsay for taking us stragglers with you!





















2 comments:

Nicole Mecham said...

I want to go swimming so badly. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. I wish I didn't have so much still going on so I could have tagged along (not that you needed another person!). Brody is such a cutie! Way to go on making a cute baby. By the way I love how his shirts look very familiar :)

Kara said...

Looks like fun!