10/27/2009

What to say

I have been so busy and my stupid laptop is being dumb and my camera hook up wont work anymore. So that's why I am not posting very much. I am working with Natty at State Farm now. We work opposites so we don't have to get a baby sitter and that has been working out great. I am still doing hair in the evening and that has been hard. I feel like I am going all the time. I never sit down anymore. Having a one year old is more then I ever thought. He is non stop we go and go and don't stop until he is in his bed at 9:30. So that gives me a hour to myself to catch up on some well needed T.V. watching. I should clean but NO not me I love my MTV and Biggest Loser. I have thought I wanted to lose some weight so all you people watch out I am going to have a super model body in weeks. Scott has been real slow with his trucking so he has been working in Idaho Falls for the week and coming home on the weekends. Yes, this kills me also. I never have a break to do anything for or by myself, but I guess this is motherhood. I am thankful to have a husband that will work his butt off to make sure we are taken care of. I know it is so hard for him to leave Brody and I but he does it and listens to me complain about it. He never complains about anything. I love HIM! After all this stuff I write I really want you all to know that my life is hard and stressful but I am so thankful that IT is my LIFE. When I figure out what the heck is wrong with me or my computer I will post cute picture's of my crazy boy. Sorry I am not a writer or speller so take it or leave it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Nicki. You are so awesome. I'm sorry things are hard but you've got such a great attitude on things that you'll be okay. I wish I could make things better for you! Just keep going and know it will all be okay! : D

Elise said...

Good luck with everything! Thanks again for cutting my hair. You are awesome. I hope it all works out soon for you guys!