12/18/2009

I'm sorry

I'm sorry but all I post about is Brody. I love these pic's of him in his crib. I have been so bad at letting him sleep in my bed with me because Scott is at work, but I know that it is only making things bad on both of us. I don't want Brody still in my bed when he is 12. So I let him cry himself to sleep and things are going good. He has a stuffed bear that you can see he is laying on it and that is how I find him every time I check on him before I go to bed. I love it! Brody is such a help he wants to do everything that Scott does. He shoveled the drive way with Scott and after I took Andrew and Brody on a sleigh ride around the block. I love the snow.





He loves to say "CHEESE"


3 comments:

Elise said...

That is so precious with him and his bear! How cute!

Jessica said...

I love the sleeping on top of the bear thing! Sounds perfect to me!!! I hope nights are getting easier with Brody.

Kara said...

He's getting so big! It seems that's all anybody else, with kids, posts about too, so don't be sorry! Kids are our life right now :) Have a Happy new Year