Bambam
12/03/2009
My picture not so perfect family!
Okay so I have a good reason that it is now December and I am posting pic's from October. I had a really nice camera phone that I would take everywhere but twice it decided to take a bath with Brody and the first time it happened it still worked but this time it is done for. So I have a camera that I hate and I took these pictures of Brody with but like I said I hate it. So it was me BIG 25Th birthday this past weekend and My awesome mom bought me a 12 mega pixel camera that I wanted so bad. I love it and now I am back into the blogging world. So Scott was freaking awesome on my birthday and made me do NOTHING! He took me shopping and to Texas Road House. ( I love the full rack) Then to a movie. My mom watched and had a sleep over with Brody so we could have grown up time :) That was nice I have not left Brody over night with anyone but Scott and I loved it and it will happen more often now that I know he loved it. He loves my mom and I am so thankful for her and her help. Anyway that was the good stuff now for the real stuff. Scott is working graves and I HATE it. I think it is so hard and we fight all the time about what time I want him to sleep and he tells me that he will sleep when he is ready. So after we fight about that then I have to keep Brody and Brighton quite while he sleeps and like I am going to do that after he just pissed me off. It is hard and really hard to get used to but I am thankful that he even has a job so I guess this week I will try harder to keep the kids quite. I love him pretty much all the time and I am thankful for a good husband to me and a great dad for the Broadster.
He freaking loves candy. I told myself I was not going to give him candy till he asked for it but that the heck ever he is my kid and that is all I eat so I can't hold back on Brody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so lucky to have family around! I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday too. I want a nice camera! I hate mine. It takes good outdoor pictures but I hate trying to take indoor pictures. STUPID. Keep giving Brody candy. It's the natural and best thing to do. ha ha
Yes, graveyards do suck! we still fight about when my husband will sleep, and it is so freakin hard to keep the kids quite! what does he expect me to do? They're kids!!
Post a Comment