12/28/2009

Merry Christmas

Brighton and Brody in there new Christmas outfits. I think the best part about being a mom is dressing Brody every day. I love to play dress up with him. So this Christmas and every Christmas we spend the eve with my family and the day with Scott's. My family is so much fun and we always have a blast together. Scott's family not so much. When we were in Malad ( Scott's mom and dad's house is an old Church that still has the gym) all we did was play in the gym and Brody loves bas-it-ball. I saw Scott's dad scooter in the other room so we got it out while the rest of the family was watching TV. That's all they do. (lame) So Scott and I were giving Brody rides and doing some wicket cool donuts. That thing go pretty fast for an old man machine. So anyways Brody had a great Christmas and the rocking horse he loved and that was the only time he has ever been on it. He is so scared of it now. His grandma marble gave it to him and I want to give it back. But his other toys he loves.






Nothing like eating candy for Breakfast

I'm not sure what he was doing with that face.

He loved the horse until it started to talk. I ask him if he wants to ride his horse and he runs and yells noooo noooo

He was pretty happy with all the fun stuff he got from grandma Mecham. She sure does spoil the crap out of the grand kids.
It was a great Christmas!







No comments: