I am just sitting at work thinking that I love Valentines Day! I don't love the flowers so much but the candy and all the sweet stuff that comes with Valentines Day I am in love with. I am mostly in love with my Valentines..................He makes my heart melt. Not really I don't think that he makes my heart melt but I have to remember to do things together just the two of us so that it makes us remember that feeling that we used to get every time he picked me up for a date. I remember before we had Brody I asked Scott to go the the front door and ring the doorbell for me. I just wanted that feeling back. I wish that I would still get that feeling every time I saw him but it is hard to give Scott the attention that I used to give him before we had Brody but I am on a mission to make sure that Scott and I can spend more alone time with each other and it is going to start tonight! To my Valentine I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
You are so cute and funny!
Happy Valentines day!! It was fun seeing you at Texas Roadhouse :)
Post a Comment