I took Brighton and Brody out for a walk today and I am in need of warm weather. It is getting warmer but not warm enough to sit on my lazy boy and watch the kids play out back for a good 2 hours. What was I thinking they are not going to let me do that. (that is my dream) But I am so ready for summer. So that is why my background is now summer time. I love summer and I just know that this summer is going to kick butt or my butt. Either way I am looking forward to the rides on the boat and hope that I will be able to do some fun things with my family and friends this year! Oh yes, my favorite little big nieces are coming back to Logan. I can't wait for the swimming pool with them. They are little fishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment