8/03/2010

It is time..............

To tell you my little girls name. We are naming her Maggie Nicole. I hope you all like it because I'm not changing it!

I went to the doctor yesterday and he said "check this out" He put my hands on my belly to feel how big her head ways. I think he thinks it is funny.............I don't really find it funny. Brody's head was a 15 cm when he was born and the was not good for recovery. He also told me that he would start me on the 20Th of September if she hasn't came by then. It only 4 days sooner but anything is good :) We put her crib up in Brody's room and he acts like he is excited to share with Maggie but

I Know that things with change when she is here. Brody went to the doctors appointment with me and he kept asking to hear Maggie's heart! That was nice that he cared or did he? I am thinking that Brody is going to do good with a sister but well see!

4 comments:

Lyndz, Chris, Andew, Evan and Liam said...

I don't think you want to know this but, Evan's head is just now 15 cm.

Jessica said...

I seriously think Maggie is an awesome name!!! I've always loved it. So yay!!! And that dr. better make sure you are induced early :)

Joann said...

Wow, she'll be here before you know it! Love the name, she'll be such a cutie.

Kara said...

Very cute! Ya, you think Brody will be a good brother, but just wait till she comes. He'll be poking her eyes, scratching,trying to feed her stuff, and bouncing the bouncer just a little too high, where she'll get some air and more!!! No, I really hope he's good, but just warning you what might happen :)