10/18/2010

New pictuers










Don't judge me but I took our family to JcPenny's and I always regret it.
I love this little tutu of Maggie's. I had a friend make it and I freaking love it.
Life has been good but hard. Maggie has not liked my breast milk so I talk to a milk lady (Lactation lady) and she took me off of milk and life has been better. She still has gas but ya know who her father is :)
 I don't have much time to blog anymore ( I miss WORK)  anyways I love to be at home with my kids and I am so grateful for EVERYTHING I have! Sorry so sort but time is ticking
P.s. My little Brody will not smile :(

5 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Nicki, those pictures are beautiful! I love how you guys did the same poses you did when Brody was a baby, that will be a really cool thing to have them be the same:) I hope you're doing well.... I need to be a better friend and come visit you... my life is finally slowing down just a bit now. Maggie is so darling :) love you

Wendi said...

Your pictures are very cute! Poor Brody. I bet it is hard being a big brother.

Kara said...

So precious! I love your little family! :)

Jessica said...

I love the pictures too! I'm sorry I haven't been on blogger for awhile. But She's absolutely beautiful! The pictures are awesome too :) I hope Brody is doing better and that Maggie is doing better too!

Elise said...

I love those pictures!! You guys have such a cute little family! And Brody is so grown up! I couldn't believe it when I saw him - he just looked like this handsome little boy! I hope things continue to get better and a little easier!