This is the outfit that I put her in to take her home but while we were waiting for Scott she pooped all over it :) I just think it is cute and it is a new born size so it wont last long.
This little girl is week old today
Just trying out some bows :)
I have to put in this picture because this little man is having a hard time sharing his mom. It has been a good day today but you never know how well the next couple day will go. His dad is going back to work and I think that he is going to have a hard time with that also. Any ideas to help this little man.





5 comments:
She is so cute, I bet your loving her! I can't believe she was so big, your belly was tiny!
Those are cute pics of Maggie! My advice with Brody is to involve him in everything you can with Maggie. Have him help get wipes, diapers, bath her ... of course just as much as you are comfortable with him doing. He will soon realize what a big brother does for his little sis. When Maggie is sleeping I would also give him lots of one on one attention. She is adorable and as always you already look awesome! Way to go Nicki :)
She is so cute!!! What a gorgeous little girl! I'm glad she's here and the recovery is better this time! I hope the sharing mom thing gets better. I think that will be hard for Braden someday when we have another baby, too. That's tough. Good luck with it all and I hope you are feeling great!
Oh, and I love your hair! :)
Nicki, what a sweetie! Maggie is so cute. I like what "The Mecham Clan" said. Get Brody involved in stuff, getting diapers for you, helping you burp her and stuff like that... and trying to make him feel important and special because he's a "big boy" and can do so many things :) I hope all is well, I really want to come see you soon... when my life gets a little less insane. Hope it's sooner than later :) ((HUGS))
Maggie is looking older already! Love the bows.
Post a Comment