We went with the Montgomery's this year to Salt Lake and got a hotel for the night and stopped by a couple fun places. The kids loved every minute of it until we went to the lights at temple square. Brody cried the whole time. It was still really fun to go to. I love the lights I think they are romantic. :)
We also went to this pancake house that was awesome. (the original pancake house) we took the kids to the discovery museum and the living plant aquarium. They loved both of these places and I am sure we will go again.
Happy New Year!
I had to put this one in. My little boy loves to kiss his sister. He leaves spit all over her. I think he does it because it pisses me off!












3 comments:
I love Brody's monkey backpack :) and the picture of him kissing Maggie is THE cutest!! :)
Your little girl is adorable and i love her name!!! I can't belive how fast time goes. Brody is getting so big!
Haha that last part about Brody kissing his sister is funny and its even more funny because I can totally hear you say that it "pisses you off!" I remember you saying that alot in 7th grade! haha
Post a Comment