1/31/2011

Cute Kids











Maggie turned 4 months on the 20th and I just wanted to get some pictures of her and Brody and I for Scott for Valentin's Day. She is a crazy baby, she started to roll over from her back to her front but cries when she is on her belly. She has rolled from her belly to her back but has a hard time.  She still can't have me drink milk or ice cream. My life suck but I know it is for a short time. :) 
Leght: 26 in 96%
Weight: 15.9 88%
Head: 16.1 in 48% 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute and Brody is getting so big. miss you and glad scott is doing better.

Jessica said...

So her weight doesn't seem like it should be that much! I swear she's such a tiny baby!! And she's so tall :) Maybe that's why she's so "tiny" to me. And she's freakin' cute. So beautiful. And Brody looks so much older there. He's growing up so fast. I love the pictures. And you look beautiful too! Hope you get to eat yummy ice cream and milk sometime. It's da baaayst.

Joann said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. I love their shirts! Maggie is super cute. I love her headbands, I bet your having so much fun with her.

Kara said...

Very cute!

Kami said...

Cute family pics!

Wendi said...

I would die without milk on my cereal! LOVE their shirts! Your pictures are just so cute!

Anonymous said...

Super freaking cute headband! Maggie is cute too. And so is Brody. And I guess you look alright too. :) ha Ok you're the cutest.