So Scott has been doing good. He started back at work last week and they put him on the 3-11 shift. It has helped and has been nice to see him more. His count is dropping again and they are just watching it and hoping it will, I guess just go up on it's own. I wish they would just know what is up. Last week it was at 90 and now it is at 74. It was so nice to have him around for a couple week. Brody loved it and got to hang out with his dad everyday all day long. I would ask Brody if he wanted to come with me and he said he wanted his daddy. Scott finished my new closet and I love it! I have some pictures I'll have to post them later. Brody was helping his daddy out but feeding him popcorn.
Brody is now pee trained and we are working on the poop thing. He likes to shoot it like a gun! Scott thought that it would be a good idea to start potty training while he was home so Scott got to potty train his son and he did a great job at it. It helped having Scott do it. I think I would have killed Brody if I was the one that was doing it. It is so hard. Don't lie all you moms out their. It is hard.
I got a double stroller to start training for a half Marathon this August. I hope after all this training I can have a smoking hot body. Brody wanted to put it together but I told him he had to wait for his dad. Brody was pretty excited about a new stroller.
Maggie Loved having her dad home to cuddle her to sleep. She loves her daddy!
The other night Brody bit his tongue and he wanted me to please kiss it better,. I had a really hard time with this. Nothing like a burger in his nose and his slobbery tongue to kiss. The crap you have to so to make your kids better. He always needs me to kiss something better.





1 comment:
That was an awesome post! Are you guys going to your Mom's thingy on Wednesday night? Me and Tara are thinking about it!
Post a Comment